asus_atk0110 maintainer

Hi Luca,

It was pointed out to me recently that you are not listed in
MAINTAINERS for the asus_atk0110 driver. As I expect this driver to get
a wider testing coverage in the next few weeks, I think it would be
better if users knew who to report their problems to. Could you please
send a patch adding an entry in MAINTAINERS for the ATK0110?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare