sensors-detect and c7temp

Hans, Nicholas,

Hans, you reviewed it already a long time ago :-)
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.sensors/17029/match=c7temp)
I personally don't have a C7 and the driver did never make it into
mainline I guess mainly because there were quite a few testers that
reported 0 C temp readings. Some C7 don't seem to have the SW readable
temp sensor enabled and I couldn't/never had the time to figure out
what is going on. On top of that, Harald from VIA posted a patch for a
different driver for the C7.
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2009-June/026037.html

Jean was asking which one he should pick to include and I replied with
a few questions for Harald and we are waiting on a response. The ball
is in Harald's court.
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2009-June/026167.html

Nicholas, feel free to test either or both drivers.

It's time to get either one of them into the kernel. If we don't hear
from Harald I suggest to pick mine :-)

...juerg