sensors.conf for im-645gse-a (msi9830)

Hi,

On 07/01/2009 08:13 PM, Thomas Ettwein wrote:
> # lm_sensors configuration file for the MSI IM-945GSE-A motherboard
> # Atom N270, Dual Gigabit Intel 82574L controllers, VGA, DVI
> # 2009-07-01 Thomas Ettwein

Thanks, it has been added to the wiki:
http://lm-sensors.org/wiki/Configurations/MSI/IM-945GSE-A

Can you please also send me a private mail with the output of:
dmidecode

? We plan to use that in the future to automatically identify
motherboards and drop the right configuration in to place
(for those boards where we have a configuration file for).

Regards,

Hans