new driver for adt746x.. need some hints

Hello to the list,

this is the first time that I write on it.

I have written a new driver for the adt746x monitor chip, used in Mac
iBook and Powerbook G4. I referred to the official documentation ( and
new sysfs interface ) and the adt7470 module.

Now I can read the temperature, read/set the high/low temperature
limit and read the fan speed (RPM) from lm-sensors.
The others functionality ( like using an automatic fan speed control,
or setting the temperature over that the fans start) are in
/sys/class/hwmon/hwmon0/device/ , but I can't control these with a
sensors.

So, I have a question:

There is a way to edit these options ?
I tried echo, but it don't work ( permission denied ).

Many thanks