[RFH] GMT G760A fan speed PWM controller

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius.com> [2009-03-10 19:05]:
> It seems to me that the new version of the patch is very close to
> being ready.  Jean, do you think you could review it?

I just wanted to add that there are at least two volunteers now who
are interested in fixing the driver for mainline inclusion in case
there are some issues left, so a review would be apprecited.

Thanks,
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/