Does lm-sensors support chassis intrusion for Fintek f71882fg ?

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Jean Delvare <khali at linux-fr.org> wrote:
> Hi Fred,
>
> Once again: please keep the mailing list Cc'd.
I am sorry for mail you instead of the list. I use GMail and clicked
on "Reply" instead of "Reply all".
I am not used to communicate over mailing-lists. My bad.

>> > Not yet.
>>
>> Then why does it say that lm-sensors does support chassis intrusion?
>> Source: http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/ProjectInformation
>> Or is that just for the old lm-sensors 2 or something?
>
> This is indeed a leftover from the lm-sensors 2 era. I've just fixed
> that, thanks for reporting.
Ah, okay. I see.
Thanks for fixing that.

>> When will lm-sensors have support for chassis intrusion?
>> I hope soon. Please add support for it.
>
> Spare time doesn't grow on tree, you know? It will take some time to
> properly implement that, and it's not the most popular feature out
> there (most probably because you need a case with a micro-switch and
> most cases out there do not have one.)
>
> I have created a ticket in our support system:
> http://www.lm-sensors.org/ticket/2370
>
> What do you have to offer?
Thanks for creating a ticket in the support system.
Unfortunately, I don't think I can offer anything. I live with my mom. :(