Does lm-sensors support chassis intrusion for Fintek f71882fg ?

Hi Fred,

Once again: please keep the mailing list Cc'd.

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 02:14:02 +0100, Fred . wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Jean Delvare <khali at linux-fr.org> wrote:
> >> Does lm-sensors support this feature on my motherboard/superio?
> >
> > Not yet.
>
> Then why does it say that lm-sensors does support chassis intrusion?
> Source: http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/ProjectInformation
> Or is that just for the old lm-sensors 2 or something?

This is indeed a leftover from the lm-sensors 2 era. I've just fixed
that, thanks for reporting.

> When will lm-sensors have support for chassis intrusion?
> I hope soon. Please add support for it.

Spare time doesn't grow on tree, you know? It will take some time to
properly implement that, and it's not the most popular feature out
there (most probably because you need a case with a micro-switch and
most cases out there do not have one.)

I have created a ticket in our support system:
http://www.lm-sensors.org/ticket/2370

What do you have to offer?

--
Jean Delvare