Wiki changes

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:38:56 -0800, Mark Nienberg wrote:
> Jean Delvare wrote:
>
> > If anyone has ideas to improve the lm-sensors website or wants to
> > help maintaining it, please let me know. Creating new wiki accounts
> > is easy.
>
> I think it would be nice to open up the motherboard specific section of the wiki so
> anyone could post information there.  I think it would accumulate a lot of useful
> information if we encouraged users to post info from their "sensors.conf" files and
> discuss their hardware-specific findings there.
>
> http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Configurations

I would love to do that, except that spambots would ruin the collection
faster than users would improve it. We've tried to open the wiki for
public edition in the past and that's what happened. Trac is simply not
meant for this.

That being said, if someone comes up with a solution, that allows users
to contribute their configuration files while still preventing spambots
from ruining our wiki, I'm all ears.

--
Jean Delvare