Wiki changes

Jean Delvare wrote:

> If anyone has ideas to improve the lm-sensors website or wants to
> help maintaining it, please let me know. Creating new wiki accounts
> is easy.

I think it would be nice to open up the motherboard specific section of the wiki so
anyone could post information there.  I think it would accumulate a lot of useful
information if we encouraged users to post info from their "sensors.conf" files and
discuss their hardware-specific findings there.

http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Configurations

Mark