Special handling of SiS south bridges in sensors-detect

Hi Mark,

Now that support for Linux 2.4 has been dropped from sensors-detect, I
am looking at possible clean-ups. One thing I am curious about is the
handling of SiS south bridges. I remember that these required special
handling for Linux 2.4 because they were all showing up with the same
PCI ID. However I am surprised that we still have the following code
even for Linux 2.6, where I seem to understand that PCI quirks in the
kernel are taking care of revealing the actual device:

sub adapter_pci_detection_sis_96x
{
	# Add the appropriate entries to @pci_adapters
	if (exists $pci_list{'1039:0016'}) {
		push @pci_adapters, @pci_adapters_sis96x;
	} elsif (exists $pci_list{'1039:0008'}) {
		push @pci_adapters, @pci_adapters_sis5595;
	}
}

Can this go away now?