New Asus board and multiple sensors chips (W83667HG/W83791D/ADT7475)

 > Hum, anything in dmesg?
 > Anyway I'm attacching the new version (plus patch for ACPI - diffed
 > against git-current, but it's easily adapted to older kernels).

Hi Luca,
sorry for my late reply but I've been busy these days.
I compiled and loaded the new atk driver and compiled again lm-sensors
with the old patch (that was laying around in my /usr/src) and this time
I managed to see the atk driver readings from the "sensors" output
(don't know why it didn't work the first time, sorry). However I noticed
that the code you posted recently it's a little bit different, isn't?
Should I try that one too?
About the atk, it seems to work fine, but I haven't got the time to
verify the presence of strange issues, regarding for example suspend
and/or hibernate, stuff like that (does it matter?). Any suggestion
about what to check is welcome.
The only thing to say is that in the new code now shows all the readings
in the /sys/class/hwmon/hwmonX/ dir instead of the
/sys/class/hwmon/hwmonX/device/ I used to see with many other sensors chips.
I know that no fan control is possible with this driver, however I was
asking to myself whether it is possible to select on the fly one of the
three "silent, normal, turbo" profiles available in the BIOS settings.
Even if it is not a fine fan tuning, such regulation should be enough
for me.
One, last thing: I use to collect and plot system data with collectd and
rrdtool, but collectd seems to ignore the atk driver. I know, I should
read the code, however any idea for addressing this issue? Is it
something missing in the collectd code or the new, different chip type
is not shown by the libsensors functions?
I'm attaching the sensors output and the dmesg one when loading the module.

Thank you!

Marco