abituguru3: Please send .. to the abituguru3 (see MAINTAINERS)

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008, Alistair John Strachan wrote:

> Hi Justin,
>
> On Monday 20 October 2008 16:10:51 Justin Piszcz wrote:
> [snip]
>> Reboot, dmesg:
>>
>> [   10.247075] abituguru3: found Abit uGuru3, motherboard ID: 0016
>>
>> Success.. and the sensors continue to work, btw the colon is off in one of
>> the sensors (display artifact), not related to this patch/etc, just FYI:
> [snip]
>
> Thanks for testing, and reporting back.
>
> Thanks also for noticing this small cosmetic artifact. When I looked into this
> in more detail, I found many similar errors across other supported board
> sensors. I've fixed them all up, together with the cosmetic issue in the
> original "see MAINTAINERS" message, and I'll send this patch along shortly.
>
>> There should be another fan running as well, will have to check that
>> later, but the rest of the sensors look normal.
>
> We had a report just recently of an unreported fan on a different mainboard.
> It's entirely possible that the driver erroneously ignores it. When you next
> get a chance, please verify that the machine's UGURU BIOS section can see the
> fan and read its speed. If it can, we'll get the driver to export this fan.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Alistair.

Rebooted, I was thinking about another A-Bit board in a different case
that uses a 120MM fan, in this host, the sensors reported everything
correctly, the two other fans in my case are not connected to the
motherboard/fan sensors.

Everything looks good, it matches the BIOS.

Thanks.

Justin.