No Alarm when values not within range

> Just thinking about it now:
> what kernel version are you running? I assumed you were running
> something recent (2.6.25 or later) but maybe not?

Ah, this seems to be the missing part. We use Centos 5 with kernel 2.6.18, Therefore the missing alarm support is explained.

Maybe we would try backporting the missing functionality to kernel 2.6.18. For our different systems, in sum we use the following kernel modules related to lm_sensors:

* it87 (you already said that this one is affected)
* pc87360
* i2c-i801
* i2c-isa
* eeprom

For backporting we'd need to know which kernel modules are affected. My guess is, beside of the it87 it's just the pc87360 - am I right?

Regards
Bj?rn

--
WINCOR NIXDORF International GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Paderborn

Diese E-Mail enth?lt vertrauliche Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrt?mlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.