need info about sysfs for sensors

Hi,
 I wanted to know how should my sensors be places as my sensors driver takes care of all the sensor devices on the platform.I don't find any class as sensors->accelerometer/gyrometer/ambient light/compass.Is there any existing frame work where I can register my driver and use the interface.
   If I use Hwmon then my devices are not connected to I2C directly. Can I get some help.

Thanks
Kalhan