PCI card w/ sensor chip & fan headers

Anyone know of something like $SUBJECT?  I have several fans in my
system that I'd like to monitor, but only a single header on my system
board.  I'm currently using a doodad that fits into the front of a 5"
drive bay and displays the fan RPMS on a built-in LCD screen, but that
doesn't work real well when I'm connected over the network.

Thanks!

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno at gmail.com