Problems with a MSI K8T Neo2 v2.0 (wrong voltages and now pwm on cpu fan)

Well guys, more news, in my noisy desesperation I installed WinXP to
see if SpeedFan would control the fan speed, and no luck, it also
fails doing it.

I think that there is no solution to that and msi did the worst work
on this motherboard.

Again, any idea or suggestion? thanks in advance and best regards.