Problems with a MSI K8T Neo2 v2.0 (wrong voltages and now pwm on cpu fan)

Hi again ;).

Well I re-checked all, and at the bios there is no way of slowing down
the fans, the only thing I can do as I said previously is turning
on/off the Cool&Quiet option (but it doesn't affect the pwm & fan
matching).

With the voltages, well, maybe the negative ones aren't monitored or
connected, but it is purely informative.

The main problem is the fan speeds, sometimes I fell that the pc will
take off land ;).

Any other suggestion? idea?

Thanks for your support, see you.

2008/8/9 Beth <beth.null at gmail.com>:
> Hi Matt,
>
> sensors -v :
>
>      sensors version 3.0.0 with libsensors version 3.0.0
>
> I am going to check the FAQ to see if I missed something, and the only
> thing I can see at BIOS is enabling and disabling Cool & Quiet without
> any visible (audible is more appropriate) change, but I am going to
> re-check all to be sure.
>
> Thanks for your help, see you.
>

> 2008/8/9 Matt Roberds <mattroberds at cox.net>:
>> On Fri, 8 Aug 2008, Beth wrote:
>>>
>>> (I am using ubuntu 8.04 and kernel 2.6.24-19-generic, with an AMD
>>> Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+)
>>
>> What version of sensors are you running?  (Say
>> sensors -v
>> to find out.)
>>
>>> The temps seems to be accurate but the voltages are wrong.
>>
>> See
>> http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/FAQ/Chapter3#Somemeasurementsarewayoutofrange.Whathappened
>> and
>> http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/FAQ/Chapter3#a-5Vand-12Vreadingsarewayoutofrange
>>

>>> And if I try to do a pwmconfig no correlations are detected:
>>
>> Have you tried disabling or at least changing the speed and fan related
>> settings in the BIOS to see if that affects anything?
>>
>> Matt Roberds
>>

> --
> Jos? Antonio Robles
>
> beth.null at gmail.com