AMD K10 Driver progress

Hi Rob,

> I'm new to the list, but having googled and searched the list archives,
> I cant see any mention of the AMD K10 since april and wondered what the
> current status is ?

Status is still the same.

1) no thermal datasheet - no known TControlMAX  - we need this because the
temperature it measures is non-physical.

2) Some? Maybe all revisions of Phenoms have some problem with digital sensors.
What is your cpuid of your cpu?

cat /proc/cpuinfo

or even better please mail here the output of cpuid utillity.

Thanks,
Rudolf