AMD K10 Driver progress

Hi,
I'm new to the list, but having googled and searched the list archives,
I cant see any mention of the AMD K10 since april and wondered what the
current status is ?

I have just installed a new Centos5 install on a AMD Phenom(tm) 9750
Quad-Core Processor box and am willing to help where I can with
development and / or testing, and can make the box available to the
outside world for others to connect to if necessary.

Regards.
Rob