VIA VT1211

Hi Alessandro,

Any news on the replacement board? I received the C7 datasheet from
VIA but it doesn't have much thermal diode related information that
could help to determine the correct values for the conversion.
Interestingly the C7 incorporates a second thermal diode that can be
accessed by SW so we could get something going there.

Maybe we can enhance the coretemp driver to support the C7. Comments?

...juerg