Modifying sensors-detect: add DMI support

Hey Jean, Hans,

As you both know, I've submitted some patches which add DMI support to
lm-sensors quite a while ago. For reference, they can be found at:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.sensors/13793

I believe the main reason these patches have not been included yet, is
(besides the usual lack of time) the fact that there is not yet a
website available. As discussed in this thread
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.sensors/14562 , Hans
suggested using the wiki pages as a first version.

Even though I would prefer a dedicated website, I now do believe that
Hans is right, and modifying the wiki's and add DMI information to the
configurations there, might be a good way to get 'the ball rolling'.
Once it starts to get popular, we can switch to a dedicated website.

I believe that making one is not too hard of a job (it's not rocket
science after all..) and I've already made a begin for it. However, for
the time being, I would rather spend my time on respinning and revising
the previous patches and writing an (obviously) relative easy script
that's able to walk through the wiki and fetch the configuration files
from there.

If it?s possible to add the needed information to these entries, I?m
more than willing to get working on the mentioned parts

For now, all I really need is the following information for the
configurations:
* needed modules
* dmi information: system-manufacturer, system-product-name,
system-version, baseboard-manufacturer, baseboard-product-name,
baseboard-version,

I suppose that should do it. I don?t really have a strong favor of how
this information is added, but I would suggest it to be something like:

# modprobe module1 parameter1 parameter2 parameter3
# modprobe module2
# system-manufacturer PCCHIPS

Etc.

Ivo