lm-sensors 3.0.0-rc1 has been released!

Jean Delvare a ?crit :
> Hi Hans,
>
> On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:02:31 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Excellent work Jean! I've given this a test run on all my systems / test rigs
>> and it works great everywhere. I'll create patches for ksensors, gkrellm, and
>> gome's sensors-applet as time permits. I'm afraid this will take a while as
>> currently I'm very busy with stuff regarding the upcoming Fedora 8.
>
> Any news on this? I am more or less waiting for this to happen before
> we can release lm-sensors 3.0.0 final.

I have just given a try. It works nicely here.

However I have a remark to ease the transition from version 2.x.x to
version 3.0.0: it is currently possible to have the two libraries
installed, but they both use the same configuration file. What about
having different config files for the two versions (e.g. sensors.conf
and sensors3.conf) ?

 `. `'   aurel32 at debian.org         | aurelien at aurel32.net