PATCH: documentation-hwmon-sysfs-interface-attr-write.patch

Hi Mark,

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:33:01 -0400, Mark M. Hoffman wrote:
> Although, I suppose it would be easier for you and maybe Jean if I just publish
> a patch series myself.  It shouldn't be too hard to script that up; I'll look
> into it.

I don't need it too much, as I am tracking the hwmon patches myself so
my stack and yours are very similar; when I'm missing a patch, I
cherry-pick it from git-web.

But I agree that it would be convenient to have the possibility for
others to get all the patches as either a single patch or a patch
series. For now I have been pointing developers to git-hwmon.patch in
Andrew's tree, but it may become quickly out-of-date if Andrew doesn't
release a new kernel in a while.

--
Jean Delvare