lm-sensors 3.0.0-rc2 to be released soon

Hi all,

I plan to release lm-sensors 3.0.0-rc2 tomorrow or the day after. The
changes from rc1 are as follows (from CHANGES):

  Makefile: Add sensors-conf-convert to make install
  libsensors: Notify the caller when writing a value fails
              Differentiate between different read error types
              Report I/O errors as such
  sensord: Log the error code on failure
           Drop the configuration file search path mechanism (#2259)
           Manual page update
  sensors: Fix spurious critical temperature alarm
           Print error messages to stderr
           Make error messages more helpful and consistent
           Better handling of the fault flags
  sensors-conf-convert: Add a short help text
  sensors-detect: Fix SMSC SCH311x detection

I am not yet sure if this will be the last release candidate before the
final release. On the one hand, it seems to work really well, but on
the other hand I really would like at least one additional application
to be ported to the new libsensors API to confirm that it is OK.

--
Jean Delvare