Working on adt7475 driver

Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've bought an asus m2n sli deluxe
motherboard and that I now have a group of students working on writing a driver
for the adt7475 as part of a Linux device driver course I'm teaching. They have
gotten past the initial problems of learning kernel space thinking and leanring
  to read datasheets, so I think they will succeed.

Depending on how much they like writing drivers they, or I myself, will submit
this for review when its done.

I also have groups working on:
-watchdog support for the FSC hwmon IC's following the standard watchdog
  userspace ABI, for the new fschmd driver
-pwm support for the f71882fg driver
-interrupt support for the intel801 i2c adapter driver

Regards,

Hans