k8temp, BE-2350 CPU

Hi!

On Mo, 2007-09-03 at 12:36 +0200, Rudolf Marek wrote:
> Sooo... the 49 needs to be substracted even from the LSB bits! Does it
> really work then ;) ? If so then cool,

Seems to works on my Brisbane BE-2350, the reported temperatures look
reasonable.

> For the CPUID range of revF I would suggest to check the
> http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/white_papers_and_tech_docs/33610.pdf
>
> Page 7, I think you may use > operator in IF to check if CPUID is bigger
> or equal than first CPUID of the revF series.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.

I revised my patch to use the CPUID model to determine the CPU revision.

The patch now uses a function pointer for the selected conversion
formula. Not sure if you'll like it, but to me it looks better than
using "if" and a macro.

Regards,
Bernhard