#2234: Can Lm-sensors calculate power use?

Hi Boyd,

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:55:50 +0200, Boyd Noorda wrote:
> I'm quite surprised to find that the tickets are online on the web
> site, including E-mail addresses ...
> This always leads to more spam, often within a day.
> Could you please refrain from publishing E-mail addresses or construct
> an archive bots can't access?

This is how open software development works. You posted on our public
website (and right now, to our publicly archived mailing list), you
published your e-mail address to the public on your own. If you didn't
want it to be known to the public, then you should have refrained from
adding it to the support ticket when you created it, sorry.

--
Jean Delvare