prog/dump/util.c is GPL version 2 only licensed

Hi Jean,

Fedora is doing a license audit of ALL Fedora packages, to determine the exact
license (version) of each package because of the coming of a number of GPL
version 3 packages to the distro.

I've been reviewing lm_sensors (amongst 150 other packages) and I've noticed
that in the lib and prog dirs, there is one file which is not GPL version 2 or
any later version, but just GPL version 2, I assume this is a mistake, can you
please fix this?

Thanks & Regards.

hans