No longer reviewing random hwmon patches

Hi all:

* Roger Lucas <roger at planbit.co.uk> [2007-07-18 20:57:31 +0100]:
> I just hope that lm-sensors' code quality doesn't slowly degrade over time if
> the review process is relaxed.  Please Mark H., follow Jean's prior practice
> at enforcing thorough reviews before accepting code into the kernel.

I intend to do that, but I will need help.  At this time, there is no way I
could review all patches to the level of detail that Jean did and still does.

Also btw: I may be a bit less picky about some things than Jean... but I don't
want to hear whining about his or anyone else's reviews.  As a rule, each
review comment should be addressed as if the reviewer were ultimately the one
making the merge decision.  If an author flatly rejects a review, it should be
expected that the patch will drop to the end of my queue, if it's not deleted
outright - no matter who reviewed it.

There is a threshold beyond which I would theoretically step in and ask a
reviewer to back off - but it hasn't nearly been reached by Jean or anyone
else.

So, thank you to everyone who has stepped up with some reviews since I took
over.  When I'm more comfortable with the process and we've killed the patch
backlog, I will be doing more (but probably not all) reviews myself.  In the
meantime, I'm leaning on the rest of you.

Thanks & regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman
mhoffman at lightlink.com