Call for 2.10.4

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 03:16:18PM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:41:57 -0700, Philip Edelbrock wrote:
> > On Jul 16, 2007, at 2:15 AM, Jean Delvare wrote:
> > > I am done with the testing. I've made some fixes to sensors-detect,
> > > and minor documentation updates as well. Things look mostly OK to
> > > me now. Phil, you can proceed with the release as your time permits.
> > > (...)
> >
> > OK, I've prepared and signed the release.  The files are in my home
> > directory on devel.atrpms.net.  Normally I'd move the files into the
> > proper place in /srv/lm-sensors.org and edit the wiki to link to
> > them, but that directory doesn't seem to be mounted for me.
>
> Same problem here. I can still login to devel-old.atrpms.net though,
> and there the /srv/lm-sensors.org directory exists. So I guess that's
> where you want to work for now.
>
> Axel, can you please give us a quick update on the new devel server and
> also confirm that we are still supposed to use devel-old for now?

Hi,

the new devel server was just missing symlinks which I now added in. I
haven't tested if everything works under devel as it did under
devel-old (actually I also let the date for introducing the new devel
server slip, as we just had our son get born :). If something is
broken/missing on devel please ping me in PM and use devel-old
instead. Once you're happy on devel (new) we can decomission
devel-old, but there is no hurry.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net