Call for 2.10.4

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:41:57 -0700, Philip Edelbrock wrote:
> On Jul 16, 2007, at 2:15 AM, Jean Delvare wrote:
> > I am done with the testing. I've made some fixes to sensors-detect,
> > and minor documentation updates as well. Things look mostly OK to
> > me now. Phil, you can proceed with the release as your time permits.
> > (...)
>
> OK, I've prepared and signed the release.  The files are in my home
> directory on devel.atrpms.net.  Normally I'd move the files into the
> proper place in /srv/lm-sensors.org and edit the wiki to link to
> them, but that directory doesn't seem to be mounted for me.

Same problem here. I can still login to devel-old.atrpms.net though,
and there the /srv/lm-sensors.org directory exists. So I guess that's
where you want to work for now.

Axel, can you please give us a quick update on the new devel server and
also confirm that we are still supposed to use devel-old for now?

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare