datasheets?

Am Montag 09 Juli 2007 18:34 schrieb Juerg Haefliger:
> Hi All,
>
> I was always wondering if there is a specific reason why there are no
> datasheets hosted on lm-sensors.org? Wouldn't it be useful to collect
> publicly available datasheets on lm-sensors.org?

Useful, yes. But I guess it's simply a legal problem. Just because a
datasheet can be downloaded for free from the manufacturers website
doesn't mean that you are entitled to re-publish it on your site.
You'd have to obtain permission (in writing) for each datasheet,
otherwise you can easily run into legal problems.

Thanks,
Hans