Any questions you would like to ask the pc wizard software author?

Hi all,

I've been contacted by Franck Delattre, the author of a windows utility called
pc wizard, for permission to use my uguru3 code (and I've given him permission
to use it).

He has offered to answer any questions he can about things which are supported
by PC wizard but not by lm-sensors. So if you have any questions send them my
way and I'll forward them.

For more info about PC Wizard, see:
http://www.cpuid.com/pcwizard.php

Regards,