Odp: Sensors working on DL360?

Hey Bart,

>> It does not work with lmsensors 2.x, you need to download the
>> latest lmsensors 3 branch.

> I must be doing something wrong. I've retrieved the latest lm-sensors
> code
> from SVN using
>
>    svn checkout http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/trunk lm-sensors

Just a wild guess, but doesn't
"svn checkout http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/trunk lm-sensors"
checks out the 2.x branch?

As far as I know, you need "svn checkout
http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/branches/lm-sensors-3.0.0"; for the
3.0.0 branch.
Not sure if it makes a difference, but might be worth a shot :)

--
Ivo Manca