Help needed for implementing&testing Fintek F75375 driver (AOpen XC Cube)

Hello

 >>> This means that the driver isn't reporting the values in RPM as it
 >>> should. Usually no compute statement is needed for fans.
 >> That's correct, the value is not in RPM, in the document
 >> '2005111153128.pdf' you can download on the fintek page
 >> ( http://www.fintek.com.tw/eng/products.asp?BID=4&SID=5 )its written on
 >> page 8:
 >> "Determine the fan counter according to:
 >> Count = (1.5?10^6) / RPM "
 >> That means that the driver is reporting the count value, not the rpm.
 >> So i have to compute in sensors.conf:
 >> RPM = (1.5?10^6)/ Count
 >
 >Thus this algorithm actually return sane RPM values for you? Now I
 >remember why I did not use this - Here the "Count" rises linear, which
 >makes "RPM =(1.5?10^6)/ Count" *lower* when fan speed increases. OTOH it
 >might be the fan is just too small and thus rotates too fast to be
 >reliably measured..

 During implementation i tested  different values for pwm here are my results:
 pwm1  fan1      fanspeed ( using: fanspeed =(1.5?10^6)/ fan1-value )
 value value
  13   2600      ~570 rpm
  14   1900       :
  15   1900       :
  23   1100       :
  34    770     ~1950 rpm
   :     :        :
  90    385     ~3900 rpm
  95    375     ~4000 rpm
 100    365     ~4180 rpm
 105    360     ~4230 rpm
 110    345     ~4360 rpm
 115    345     ~4360 rpm
 120    335     ~4500 rpm
 125    330     ~4630 rpm

 So if i start my pc the pwm is at ~32 and the fan is turning at ~1800rpm. If i increase
 the pwm value the value of the counter decreased! So if the pwm value is ~110 the van turns at >4000rpm
 and the fan1 value is ~365.
 The pc i use is a barebone by AOpen with an special mainboard and fan, both comes with the barebone.

 best regards
 christian.

 Die etwas anderen Infos rund um das Thema Reisen. BE A BETTER WELTENBUMMLER!