Help needed for implementing&testing Fintek F75375 driver (AOpen XC Cube)

>> This means that the driver isn't reporting the values in RPM as it
>> should. Usually no compute statement is needed for fans.
> That's correct, the value is not in RPM, in the document
> '2005111153128.pdf' you can download on the fintek page
> ( http://www.fintek.com.tw/eng/products.asp?BID=4&SID=5 )its written on
> page 8:
> "Determine the fan counter according to:
> Count = (1.5?10^6) / RPM "
> That means that the driver is reporting the count value, not the rpm.
> So i have to compute in sensors.conf:
> RPM = (1.5?10^6)/ Count

Thus this algorithm actually return sane RPM values for you? Now I
remember why I did not use this - Here the "Count" rises linear, which
makes "RPM =(1.5?10^6)/ Count" *lower* when fan speed increases. OTOH it
might be the fan is just too small and thus rotates too fast to be
reliably measured..