initial fintek f71882fg driver, test please

Walt H wrote:
> Compiled and installed fine against a patched 2.6.21
x86_64 kernel .
> Looks good so far.  I'm displaying sensor values through
gkrellm and the
> temps and fan values look good.  Vcor1 looks high, and
the voltage
> inputs need tweaks under gkrellm, but I'm mainly
interested in temp and
> fan values anyway.  Appreciate everybody's work on this!
 Thanks,

> -Walt

Thanks for the feedback, on what motherboard did you test?
I doubt that vcore 1 is high because vcore usually is
connected without a divider, also since if there is a
scaling problem, its almost aways a missing divider, not a
multiply,  I would expect vcore to be to low, not to high.

Regards,

Hans

p.s. Did you try this with the libsensors 3 branch? I would
be much oblidged you could, then run sensors and update
sensors.conf until things look good and last send the
working snesors.conf to te list.

Regards,

Hans