Is it possible to raise the abituguru voltage test limit slightly?

linux at horizon.com wrote:

> Okay.  Is it worth asking about the poll-every-10-ms option?  It's a
> fairly minor change, and does speed up initialization.

On your motherboard that may work, but on others I have seen problems trying to
play clever tricks like this. The firmware in older uguru's is a bit buggy and
easily rubbed the wrong way. If you really care about the initialisation speed
use the bank1_types param.

Regards,

Hans