2.6.22-rc4-mm1 -- ERROR: "input_register_polled_device" [drivers/hwmon/hdaps.ko] undefined!

Hi,

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:

> I understand that there are scenarios where select is wrong but I
> believe here it is theproper construct. Input-polldev is a library
> module and will never be used on its own, it just provides some
> services for the drivers (the only reason it even has a visible entry
> in Kconfig is that there may be out of tree modules using it).

If you select one dependecy you have to select all dependencies. If you
don't want to repeat a list of selects everywhere, you can use a helper
config entry, which does this selection and everything else just selects
this symbol.

bye, Roman