Website Troubles

Hi Martyn,

On Mon, 21 May 2007 14:46:39 +0100, Martyn Welch wrote:
> I've been attempting to access the lm-sensors website for a few days
> now, however it seems to be down (including lists.lm-sensors.org so I
> have been unable to sign up to the mailing list). I managed to find this
> address from google cache.
>
> Friday I'm sure I managed to resolve DNS, though I don't seem to be able
> to do this today.
>
> Are the appropriate people aware of this?

It seems that the server and/or the connectivity thereto had major
trouble during the last week-end and until yesterday evening. The list
traffic was intermittent and I also experienced difficulties accessing
to the project web site at times. I don't know the details, maybe Axel,
who is managing all the project services, can tell us more.

--
Jean Delvare