Website Troubles

Hi,

I've been attempting to access the lm-sensors website for a few days
now, however it seems to be down (including lists.lm-sensors.org so I
have been unable to sign up to the mailing list). I managed to find this
address from google cache.

Friday I'm sure I managed to resolve DNS, though I don't seem to be able
to do this today.

Are the appropriate people aware of this?

Martyn

----
Martyn Welch
Principal Software Engineer

Radstone Digital Processing
Part of GE Fanuc Embedded Systems
Tove Valley Business Park
Towcester
Northants
England
NN12 6PF

Telephone: +44 (0) 1327 359444
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 1327 322748
Fax: +44 (0) 1327 322800
email: martyn.welch at radstone.co.uk
web: www.radstone.com

This email is private and confidential and for the addressee only. If
misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has been
deleted from your system and any hard copies destroyed. You are strictly
prohibited from using, printing, distributing or disseminating it or any
information contained in it save to the intended recipient.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star.The service is powered by MessageLabs.