hwmon K8 sensor in processor up to revision E.

Hi there,

> Hello,
>
> Please can you send the dsdt.bin table, output of sensors-detect and lspci?
> Also what is your board manufacturer/model ?

Acer Aspire 1520 WLMi Laptop

Processor (Not original): Athlon64 3400+
Motherboard: VIA K8N800 with nVIDIA AGP

(...)

> > Despite the K8 sensor my ACPI offers me two more sensors.
> > $cat /proc/acpi/thermal_zone/THRC/temperature
> > temperature:             55 C
> > $cat /proc/acpi/thermal_zone/THRS/temperature
> > temperature:             47 C
>
> Hmm this is bit strange. The CPU seems to be totally idle.
Yes! It was totally idle. But what's strange?
Today was a sunny day with high temperatures, my friends were on the beach :)
And this is a laptop with one small fan cooling both cpu and gpu :\

> Thanks,
> Rudolf

Thanks for your time
--