MSI K9N4 SLI-F sensors-detect says use w83627ehfbut it won't load

Hi Curt,

I have tested the w83627ehf.c file from 2.6.21-rc1 in kernels as old
as 2.6.17. I have a stock 2.6.16 kernel I could test the driver in,
but didn't expect anyone to need it. Is there any way you could
upgrade to 2.6.18? That kernel is pretty popular.

David