MSI K9N4 SLI-F sensors-detect says use w83627ehfbut it won't load

Well that explains it. In kernel 2.6.21 and I have 2.6.16.

If I'm reading things right that's not even a stable kernel yet. Any
chance of me being able to backport it to the 2.6.16 w83627ehf driver
for my use?

Looks like I'm slightly on the bleeding edge.

-Curt