Patch to fix attaching HWMON devices on I2C-PXA adapter

Hi Matej,

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:09:59 +0100, Matej Kenda wrote:
> During my attempts to use HWMON drivers attached to the PXA I2C
> adapter (XScale PXA 255, ARM architecture) I have found a bug in the
> i2x-pxa driver that prevented using HWMON devices in that adapter at
> all.
>
> I have fixed the problem and posted the patch to ARM Linux patch database.
>
> http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/viewpatch.php?id=4246/1

Thanks for the heads up. Your patch looks OK. Note though that I cannot
push this patch to mainline myself, as it touches arm-specific
structures and as such might need to be synchronized with other
arm-specific patches. So your patch will have to go through the arm
tree.

--
Jean Delvare