Patch to fix attaching HWMON devices on I2C-PXA adapter

Hi,

During my attempts to use HWMON drivers attached to the PXA I2C
adapter (XScale PXA 255, ARM architecture) I have found a bug in the
i2x-pxa driver that prevented using HWMON devices in that adapter at
all.

I have fixed the problem and posted the patch to ARM Linux patch database.

http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/patches/viewpatch.php?id=4246/1

Regards,

Matej

--