libsensors patches

Hi Hans:

* Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> [2007-03-11 18:13:05 +0100]:
> Sounds like a good plan to me. My preferred user name is jwrdegoede. Do
> you want a public ssh-key? I can pgp sign the mail with the key with a
> long registered pgp-key if you want.

I'm not expert w/ trac, but it seems all I had to do was move your existing
trac username "jwrdegoede" from one list to another, and that should do it.

So, if you do e.g. 'svn checkout --username jwrdegoede ...' it should ask you
to authenticate using the same password you already have for trac.

If that doesn't work, please let me know and I'll ask Axel Thimm for help.

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman
mhoffman at lightlink.com