get rid of i2c-isa - h now

Hello all,

Jean asked me to help to covert the remaining i2c-isa drivers. Situation is
following:

it87.c -  montjoie is working on it, Jean can test
lm78.c - special ISA, Jean can test
pc87360.c
sis5595.c
smsc47b397.c - I can test but bit complicated - it is a server
smsc47m1.c
via686a.c
vt8231.c
w83627hf.c - Jean can test
w83627ehf.c - I can test on monday/sunday, passing to David right now ;)
w83781d.c - special ISA

Of course my test platform does not boot via the WOL :/  So I cant test the EHF
driver right now. David, please can you help with that? (the request resource
part is still missing, please check the Jean's pending patches, the patch
compiles OK thats all I know) If you don't have time, never mind.

I will try to reboot my workstation on Sunday with new kernel, but I need it
tomorrow for for some VHDL development.

Maybe others may help? If we finish this in time, we can move to pending patches
;) I will convert perhaps smsc47b397 tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rudolf