Call for 2.10.3

Hi all,

I fear we'll have to release 2.10.3 earlier than originally planed. The
sooner would be the better, in fact. Due to new i2c-core cleanups,
libsensors needs again to be updated to anticipate the kernel changes
and give our users (and distributions) a chance to upgrade user-space
before upgrading their kernel, so they won't break "sensors" and other
tools.

There is no bugfix pending as far as I know. If anyone thinks something
in particular needs to be committed before we release 2.10.3, please
speak up.

Release schedule could look like:
* March 11th: SVN freeze
* March 12th-18th: testing
* March 19th: release

As there was no changes made to the i2c repository since 2.10.2, this
will be a lm_sensors-release only (not that it makes much difference
anyway).

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare