ADT7475

Hi,

I have a ADT7475 chip (Asus M2N-SLI board), which it would be nice to be
able to use.

I noticed some posts on the mailing lists about this, but don't really
know what's going on.

I could potentially work on this myself if you'd like me to, but I'd
need some help getting started. I've done a reasonable amount of
higher-level C++ coding, but nothing on drivers or kernel-related
programming.

Thanks for this great project,

Diggory Hardy